The wired M-Bus system that bundles data flows.
The Q M-Bus System is based on the “meter bus”, an industrial standard for the wired networking of devices, sensors and actuators. M-Bus is standardised Europe-wide in accordance with DIN 1434 and EN 13757. As a result the QUNDIS Q M-Bus devices can reliably be networked with one another.
The outstanding features of Q M-Bus are a high level of flexibility and secure data transmission. It is especially recommended for use in buildings where the wireless transmission of data is less suitable because of the design of the building.
- simple and fast readout operations via a data centre
- fast and precise billing (optional: with remote data transmission)
- shorter readout intervals in comparison with radio systems
- high reliability level
- low life-cycle and service costs
- wireless readout – no need to enter the flat
- system extension by activation of the Q AMR wireless system
- metering devices from other manufacturers can be integrated via impulse adapters
- prompt supply of consumption information enables energy savings
Q M-Bus – The breakdown-free cable network
- Q heat 5 M-Bus / Impulse IN
heat meter with internal communication interfaces M-Bus and Impulse-IN
- Q heat 5 M-Bus
heat meter with internal M-Bus communication
- Q heat 5 US + M-Bus module MHM5
Ultrasonic screw-type heat meter
- Q heat 5 + M-Bus module MHM5
Compact heat meter
- Q heat splitt
Split heat meter with internal M-Bus communication
Building central unit
The Q M-Bus central unit is used for remote readout, remote control and monitoring of a Q M-Bus system with all consumption meters and controllers in accordance with EN1434-3. The unit values are read out cyclically and stored in an intermediate memory.
- Q M-Bus impulse adapter AEW310.2
The Q M-Bus impulse adapters are configured by means of the M-Bus parameter setting software FSERVICE. The setting of parameters and individual readouts can be implemented conveniently by means of a simple user interface.